Tuesday, June 10, 2014

30 days...day 12

Day 12: Describe a typical day in your current life.

Now that school is over for Jeff and it's summer break for me and the boys, the current life is pretty easy going.

It used to be like this: Everybody up around 5:30am. We get ready together. Jeff is out the door, headed to school by 6:30am. The boys and I are off around 7am. After work Jeff goes to work around noon, to be home around 9pm. I work until 4:30-5pm, and pick the boys up from my parents who (like the rockstars they are) have graciously picked the boys up from the sitter (they did this all year for us). I am home around 5:30pm to make dinner, do homework, finish chores, and eventually put the boys to bed around 8pm. I wait for Jeff to come home. Bed.

It is now like this (summer edition): Jeff gets to work around 5am and gets home around 4pm. Boys have been at camp for a couple weeks. Me, it's like this:

And when I say "party", I mean read a book, or clean the top of my refrigerator. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...