Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My New Camera!

Like a good Japanese girl I went out and purchased a kick-butt new camera. I asked the advice of friends and family photographers and then ignored all their advice and bought a different one. Sorry guys, this one beat all your suggestions. Here are some pictures I have taken so far. Of course, all of B. I will have to mortify Jeff with pictures sometime soon.
Notice how I am now actually able to capture the moment, as opposed to the moments following? Also, the flash does not put a person's race in question. Sweet.

It also takes video, which my other camera did but the quality was similar to the film Blair Witch Project. I call this clip, Bradley's audition for a horror flick. If we changed him into ripped jeans and a wet, white t-shirt splashed with blood, I think he would be a shoo-in for Saw 28. (Suggestion: turn the volume down or you will be subjected to my child's screams and my obnoxious "I'm going to get you" voice.)

4 comments:

jules said...

I like the picture in the highchair - nice lighting!

The Canon is still better ;)

Shelly said...

Thou shalt not covet Keiko's camera.

We have been needing a new one too...it looks like a great buy! I am glad you like Adorn too....it's my new fave.

Katy said...

oooooooh, it even has a Karl Zeiss Lens! Love it.

Ern said...

So cute, keiko! I love the pic of the dog goin in for a lick. sorry, i don't remember the dogs' names. i always hear great things about sony. i wish i could afford one. i've got a great one that does the trick for me. it doesn't question one's race either.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...