Saturday, July 5, 2008

New blog location

Don't ask me why, but I decided to move our blog from wordpress to blogger. Seriously, it probably has a lot more to do with the fact that this place is easier to understand. I went ahead and posted past entries under the original date. This means all comments are lost. Sorry!

Also, if you were with us over at wordpress, I have added pics to some of the blogs. I promise I will work on putting up more pictures with future blogs.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I am so excited you have a blogger account now.....I love this place :)

jules said...

That's funny - most people go the other way, from blogger to wordpress.

Do you know that you could have exported all your posts and comments, then imported them into blogger, and everything would have been just as it was? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...