The family, that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor in our innermost hearts never quite wish to. -Dodie Smith
Hi Keiko!I saw you found my blog; fun stuff! Your son is absolutely adorable!I have to laugh when I see mistakes such as the one you found; they crack me up...how can an editor miss that, right?
LOL, the title makes me think of some old cartoon saying that phrase....was it Droopy? Anywho, that is hilarious! That website is great fun, too.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi Keiko!
I saw you found my blog; fun stuff! Your son is absolutely adorable!
I have to laugh when I see mistakes such as the one you found; they crack me up...how can an editor miss that, right?
LOL, the title makes me think of some old cartoon saying that phrase....was it Droopy?
Anywho, that is hilarious! That website is great fun, too.
Post a Comment