Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Forget Thanksgiving

Not a fan of Thanksgiving, but I am a fan of decorating for Christmas and Black Friday.

At 4am on Friday I will be here...




When I am done I will go here..




or here (or both)...




Then I will probably go here...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TARJAY!!

I am sooooo wanting to go out, yet sooooo not wanting to deal with the mob of people.

: )

I love you! Give B a hug & kiss for me!

Jessica said...

I have a major phobia when it comes to Walmart on Black Friday! I used to work nights and a co-worker talked me into going to Walmart when we got off work one Thanksgiving. I literally had a panic attack in there, left her there in the store and went home. (Thank god we took seperate cars!) Never again. I do hit "afternoon sales" when all the crazies have gone home. I still get some great deals without the mental anguish!

witticism here said...

The morning deals can't be beat. Hence the reason I'm out there!

Renee said...

I don't DO Black Friday. They usually only have big ticket items on sale, and I've always been too poor to afford the big tickets, even when they're on crazy sale.

However, one year I went to Toys R Us, because I had nine kids under the age of 8 to shop for. I walked out severely disappointed that I didn't know more people who like Legos.

Cassandra said...

Brave woman! I would have gone, but my shopping has been done for a week or so now. Maybe next year when I'm not big and preggo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...