The family, that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor in our innermost hearts never quite wish to. -Dodie Smith
You two were gorgeous!!!Congrats on 4 years....we seriously must have gotten married within weeks of each other! Our 4 year anniversary was Nov. 6th.
Congratulations!!! Yeah, please email me why Jeff is your one-and-only. I'm sure he would love that.
I swear... you have the prettiest wedding pics! lol
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Day! Have any plans?
Oooh your dress is so cute. Congratulations!
Congratulations Keiko! I am so glad to have both of you in my life.. you are both incredible people! This wedding was so much fun! I love you guys!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You two were gorgeous!!!
Congrats on 4 years....we seriously must have gotten married within weeks of each other! Our 4 year anniversary was Nov. 6th.
Congratulations!!! Yeah, please email me why Jeff is your one-and-only. I'm sure he would love that.
I swear... you have the prettiest wedding pics! lol
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Day! Have any plans?
Oooh your dress is so cute.
Congratulations!
Congratulations Keiko! I am so glad to have both of you in my life.. you are both incredible people!
This wedding was so much fun!
I love you guys!
Post a Comment