Sunday, November 9, 2008

When the cat's away...

Jeff has been at NASCAR since Wednesday (cue hillbilly banjo), so it was just B and me. I am not going to tell you that it was all roses and daffodils. I mean, I have a toddler...my husband is drinking beer, grilling, and watching cars go in a circle...and I am by myself. B is all about exerting his wants and needs, which is a technical way of saying he can be a pain in the ass if he doesn't get his way. He kept heading out the doggy door this weekend, so I gave up dragging him in back because he might be eaten alive by insects or scarred by radioactive dog poop, and finally let him enjoy the backyard toys that--up until this weekend--have been roasting in the sun. The nice thing about a disgustingly tiny backyard: my kid can't go anywhere that I don't know about.

(Please note the lack of dog poop...that's all me.)





















Then it started raining, as it sometimes known to do in Arizona. We went inside for (ahem) a quieter time activity, but someone got hungry.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. i love that he ate the crayon. jeffrey always flips out when connor sticks them in his mouth. blah, blah. cute pics!!

Ern said...

so cute. He is so stinkin' cute!

Jeff Westover (Go Ducks!) said...

Sounds to me like Keiko and Jeff had the same weekend ... they both spent their time watching babes. Are there really cars at NASCAR?

Jessica said...

I do have to comment on B's excellent coloring skills... That pig is awesome! I still find myself having trouble coloring within the lines!!

Shelly said...

Props on the dog poop. I won't do it :)
Oh and your little kiddo is a cutie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...