My mother-in-law, Diane, owns Air-a-zona Flag, a custom banner and flag store in Mesa. She also does custom vinyl, which is incredibly popular right now. I wanted to give her a little plug since she is a fantabulous, talented person. If you are interested in custom vinyl decor, or know someone who is, you can email her at diane@azflag.com and tell her what you want and she will give you a quote--definitely cheaper than Etsy or Michaels. If you don't feel like driving to the shop at Broadway and the 101, she will even ship it to you. I told you she is special.
Here is some of the stuff she has done for me...
Baby not included.
2 comments:
i'm in love with all the vinyl stuff...i had no idea that jeff's mom did that. i have been to that store too, though it's been a looooong time. I really need to do some fun stuff in connor's playroom but like 90% of everything out there is so girly.
thanks for the idea!!
I love the quote ( you knew i would though, right?)
Post a Comment