Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a weekend...

And it's not even over yet.

Spent yesterday laying pavers at my parent's house as part of a project that has been talked about off and on for a couple months. Then, all of the sudden we were doing it. I wish we had pics, but I don't yet. I should take pictures of the hands--all scaly, cut up, and bruised--but, alas, I am too tired. You can tell I'm tired, can't you?

High point of the weekend: getting the dog groomed and the checkout guy telling me one of my coupons saved me $13. Don't judge, you would be psyched too.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I would be really excited about the coupon too.

Katy said...

Tht's an awesome coupon! Normally it's crap like $1.00. 1 dollar isn't worth my time. $13 or $15 or whatever it was is totally worth it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...