Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cash is 6 months!

Cash has gone from this...

to this...
He's not as cuddly as he used to be, but that's because he is busy trying to sit up (this is what he is doing 90% of the time), rolling over, and trying to keep tabs on his brother.


He is such a joyful little guy. He loves to flirt and catch people's attention. When he does get your attention he'll giggle and hide behind his blanket.


While he loves his blanket, he is sort of obsessed with his fingers.

And making all sorts of sounds.
But nothing is better than his brother.

I am all sorts of sad leaving this kiddo when I go back to school, but he has a sitter who is excited to get her hands on him and a girlfriend (the sitter's daughter) waiting for him. I know he will be in good, safe hands.

I cannot believe six months has gone by. We are half way to his first birthay! Yeah, math is funny sometimes.


5 comments:

codyandkristiboretsky said...

What a cute little pudgy man! My daughter is also a thumb sucker/blankie lover! Happy half birthday Cash!

Cassandra said...

Oh, his little smile just melts my heart! Here's to another wonderful 6 months!

Ern said...

Aside from Katy's Project-Look Good Naked Blog, your blog is my second-favorite. I love it. Love your pictures, LOVE your kids, and love your brain. :)

Please give me some sort of hope that Cash will allow me to gobble him up the next time I see him. I'll even let him sit up off my lap.

witticism here said...

Erin, you know my boys love you. B is ridiculously enamored with you and Eric, no doubt Cash will follow in his footsteps!

Valerie said...

Adorable! I see B got the traditional summer buzz. It's so cute on him (well, anything is).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...