Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why we are the oldest younger couple ever

(Listening to Jason Mraz)

Keiko: The sky looks like it puked up Lisa Frank with the purple and cotton-candy pink.
Jeff: Who is this?
Keiko: Who is what?
Jeff: What did you say?
Keiko: I said, "The sky looks like it puked up Lisa Frank."
Jeff: Ok, who is this then?
Keiko: Oh, right, you are a boy you don't know who Lisa Frank.
Jeff: What?
Keiko: Um, what?
Jeff: Who is this guy?
Keiko: I said, "The sky."
Jeff: Oh. (Two-second beat.) Who is singing?
Keiko: Jason Mraz.
Jeff. (Singing along to the music and in time.) Yabba-dabba doo. Yabba-dabba doo.

********************

Oh, that was just funny to me? Sorry, excuse me while I reacclimate myself to the blogosphere.

3 comments:

codyandkristiboretsky said...

Wow! No that is very funny! I'm cracking up! You guys are great!

Katy said...

Lisa Frank!!! hahahaha.

Renee said...

I started laughing out loud after you said, "No, I said 'the sky'" You're like Morecombe and Wise.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...