Actually, I don't like to moveitmoveit enough because the baby weight that (kinda) disappeared with B, just relocated to different parts of my body after Cash.
I hate biology or whatever the eff it is that makes my think it is awesome to hold on to extra weight just in case we are thrust in to another ice age and I might be starving for days on end.
I am still nursing--which I conveniently used as an excuse to eat s'mores every other night--but I have cut back/out soda, portions, and generally sitting on my ass. Now that Cash is six months we can take him to the kid's area of the gym. I take group fitness classes so it feels like I am being social and having fun, otherwise I will end up on the exercise bike for thirty minutes and call it a day.
There are a few things I like about working out (fun music and routines) and a lot that I don't (my generous bosoms, the ridiculous amount of sweating I do), but nothing beats that endorphin high after working.
Enter witty, supporting movie quote:
"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands."
1 comment:
Legally Blonde! I need a good workout playlist.
Post a Comment