Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Revising my playlist

The more I drive Goldie the more I love her. She makes me feel so safe. Plus, she is a super smooth drive and the inside is cool in like 2.5 minutes.

The only thing I resent about her is she makes me feel (even more) ridiculous when certain songs play on my iPod. I am going to have to take the following off my playlist.

Imma be, Black Eyed Peas
What you know, TI
Crazy bitch, Buckcherry (You should judge me for having Buckcherry period.)
Swing, Savage

...basically any rap or hip hop, etc.

From now on I am only going to download Bon Jovi, Train, and Savage Garden.

3 comments:

brett and carly said...

Don't do it!!!

Katy said...

Noooooooooo, don't do it!! Just for thinking that, I'm requiring you go buy a $10 itunes card and load up your ipod with rap and hip hop songs. May I suggest the whisper song by the ying yang twins. Oh wait, that's like the dirtiest song evah. Play it only with out B in the car.

Renee said...

That's like saying I should only be listening to Stevie Wonder. You are officially banned from thinking, for you overdo it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...