Friday, March 23, 2012

A new old friend

I found her at the Lutheran Thrift Shop (definitely my favorite thrift store).

The tag said, "Vintage Mercury Bike". She was $75, but I had a 20% coupon!

If the old-timers at the LTS say it's vintage, well you know that bitch is vintage. And she is. And she is lovely. I love her just the way she is.



While I was checking out one of the ladies (everyone who works there is at least 70) told me about a bike she had "just like it" and rambled on about it. I love when there are stories that go along with my thrifting finds--even if it isn't my bike's story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, that is a beauty! I love that store too. We should hit it up together sometime! This summer???

Cassandra said...

That is so cool.

Lindsay Barnes, Realtor said...

BEST.LINE.EVER. you know that bitch is vintage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...