We recently started buying some of our meat through Zaycon. Although it sounds like a Transformer manufacturer, it is not. Basically, I buy my meat off the back of a truck. For reals. I should take a picture the next time I go because I always end of up in a line of 40 cars getting boxes of meat thrown in the back seat. (There is a sick joke in there somewhere.)
A couple months ago I bought 40 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast. And the other day I picked up my 40 pounds of ground beef and 50 hot dogs. Needless to say, we are not vegetarians.
And because I have many veggie loving friends, I will warn you now. Turn away if you are easily offended.
Each one of those tubes is 10 pounds of extra lean ground beef. Those bitches took me two and half hours to vacuum pack in to 1-3 pound packages.
We tried the hot dogs last night and they were really good. All beef hot dogs.
And while it is a lot of beef, I wonder how quickly we will go through it. The Dilbecks are burger people.

No comments:
Post a Comment