Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pallet Projects

I accomplished so much during this Spring Break. And it was exactly what I needed. Between essays, committees, planning, etc., there is so much that I don't actually finish--or I don't get to relish completing something because there is another task right in front of me. So it's nice to see my projects from start to finish.

My first couple days were getting my backyard in order. It's the smallest bit of space, and the block wall is so suffocating. I bought two Bower vines to plant a long my back wall and then a Pink Jasmine, which was more of an impulse buy since it smelled amazing. Jeff repurposed two pallets so I could make use of the space along another wall. This is what my inspiration looked like.

Mine doesn't look like this one yet. But someday.

The biggest project is our new kitchen table. It will look something like this. I love watching Jeff build--especially when it's something I have been wanting for a long time. 


Amazing, right? I have been struggling with The Perfect table. This definitely speaks to my love of reclaimed wood.

With the extra pieces, I worked on a project for my bestie. 

Again with the phone pics. Curse my hiding camera!

The best part of all of these is we were able to have a lot of family time with these. The weather is perfect to be out and about. Cash's glee being around Jeff's loud tools is adorable--he is definitely Jeff's mini.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...