Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just in case...

you aren't on Myspace or Facebook, I want you to see these incredible pics. My cousin Jenna is seriously the most talented artist e-v-e-r. Need proof? Here you go...

















She totally made us look cool. How rad.
(Does my use of rad negate the coolness? If so, substitute appropriate verbage.)

8 comments:

Cassandra said...

Ooh...totally sweet pics! Rad should be used 24/7 in my opinion. Gotta love it.

brett and carly said...

Those are beautiful!!! I love them!

Ern said...

These pics are way cool! And, no one has to MAKE you guys look cool, you already are! I love little Bradley's cheeks! So kissable!

witticism here said...

awww, Erin is my favorite person today!

jules said...

Whoa there are some nice ones in there! Can't wait to see what she goes on to do.

Renee said...

I already messaged you about how much I love your pictures, but I wanted to do so publicly, because I like the added attention.

I EXIST!!!!!!!!!!

Katy said...

ahhhh, I love these

Anonymous said...

Aww thank you Keiko! I'm glad that you like them! And I'm glad that everyone else likes them too!

You three are the greatest and I love and miss you a lot.

<333333

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...