Friday, September 26, 2008

Technology hates me

In case you didn't know, I would rather not talk to you on the phone. It's nothing personal, really. I'm just a bad phone-talker: I get distracted by something, I don't have anything to say, or my kid throws a fit because he sees me on the phone and he wants to talk on it. I prefer texting above all forms of communication. Apparently the tech gods are trying to make this a more likely form of communication.

I dropped my phone this morning. Not a big deal, it happens all the time. I later realized I dropped it just right and now my phone doesn't ring. The only indication I have of an incoming call is my phone vibrating. Now I will never answer my phone, which is a step down from rarely answering my phone.

Feel free to text away. You can still call if you want to talk to me, but I will probably have to call you back.

Oh, and if you want my cell and don't have it, just let me know.

1 comment:

Ern said...

But I was looking forward to you calling me using your Sarah Palin voice!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...