
I know they are doing this at both Mesa locations, so they might be doing it at other stores around Arizona and possibly out of state.
Let me know if you are going! We'll be there.
PS- I got some coupons in the email I got from Borders, so if you would like me to forward that to you, let me know. My email is under my profile.
4 comments:
I know they're doing it in California because I got an e-mail about it. Sadly, they don't have a Borders here in St. George...it's not even that po'dunk of a town! I mean, we have an In'n'Out for crying out loud. Hope you have fun!
Kids Party!!! Cute. I bet we go. We like Borders. How much is it? What are the deets?
Speaking of the zoo, that same weekend Fisher Price is going to be at the Phoenix Zoo, and I think Diego is making an appearance, along with some other characters. I'm not as excited about this, but just wanted to pass it on in case you know anyone with a serious Diego addiction going on in their household. Lennon is just getting over hers, so I think we might avoid the zoo, in case she has a relapse.
It looks like it is free. For kids 0-5 there is storytime and activities, 6-8 games and special activities, and 6-9 a scavenger hunt.
i got that email a few days ago! we'll be there, as connor hasn't ruined a storytime for everyone else in about three days so he's due. i'll get your # from kate and we'll plan.
Post a Comment