This week a person came to visit from somewhere in the south where he is studying at a school for some profession. I asked my brother if he ever visited my blog and he said only once and he'd rather I didn't write anything about him. I figure he might check it to see if I was good on my word. After this, I figure he will forget and I am in the clear to write about him.
It was nice to see him. I have been so used to only seeing him a couple times a year and this is his second visit in the last month or so. Plus, he will be back next week!
Here is a picture from breakfast this morning. It's a good thing they called each other to coordinate their blue polos.
1 comment:
Woah. This person reminds me of someone I knew long, long ago... we were in third grade and he was in first grade... and now he's all grown up!
Did Bradley text him, or send him a picture message of the shirt he was wearing that day to coordinate?
So cute, Keiko. You're family is gorgeous.
Post a Comment