Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Feeling old

Jeff and I will be celebrating our sixth wedding anniversary next month...

Dating...

Our engagement picture... freaking baby faces.

Wedding pictures.


Our second Christmas together.
Pregnant with B.

First Christmas with B.


Second Christmas with B.

Summer time portraits.


 I was a little pregnant with CC here.

More pregnant with CashCash.

Recent shots.


I've concluded we aren't aging well.  Plus, Jeff needs to get rid of the gerbil sitting on his chin.

5 comments:

Renee said...

I don't see what you're seeing. You guys haven't aged a day.

I feel the need to prove you wrong, by showing you what real aging looks like. My husband went from getting "You look sort of like Justin Timberlake" to "You totally look just like Zach Galifinakis" Sister, you can't turn back from Galifinakis.

Jeff Westover (Go Ducks!) said...

Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.

Ern said...

I love you two. Congratulations on the six year marriage. How awesome.

Gerbil Removal Party, please.

meghan said...

Your marriage has outlasted any roommate, job or relationship of mine. Kudos and big hugs. You look happy together

Katy said...

you guys still look amazing. Gerbil removal, lol. I had a similar moment to this post too. A friend of mine who I've only known for like 4-5 months saw our wedding photos and was like OMG, you guys look SO YOUNG! I was like, ok, jesus...you say it like we both look 50 now! haha. I feel like Scott's getting better looking and I'm getting worse looking. You know what cures this? VEGAS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...