Painting accessories
I am freakishly excited about these mirrors. Btw, this color looks very green apple-ish, but it isn't.
See those drawer pulls? Yeah, this was an Under $50 project until I went to Anthropolgie and blew the budget on those drawer pulls...
and this monogrammed candle (ok, so this was only $3.95)...
and this must have fish (ok, so it was only $7.95).
I was going to reupholster a chair I already had, but I have a lot of color already and the fabric I was going to use was going to push it over the top. I decided to use this old school chair and repainted the metal parts. I think I am going to like have some unpainted wood.
My very painted hand.
Now it's up to Jeff. If I don't see progress in the next 48 hours, I will post his cell phone number and implore you to send encouraging text messages.




1 comment:
It looks awesome, I can't wait to see the finished product! I'm very jealous, I haven't gotten to do a project like this for too long and I've got the itch again.
Post a Comment