We did things like...
...eat copious amounts of pancakes.
...play car tag.
...spend hours at Coffee Talk.
...oh, yes, and experiment with the sauce.
Then we grew up. Some of us married. Some of us bred. But we still make time for each other.
I love these people. No matter how long it is has been, when we come back together it is like no time has passed.
This past weekend we came back together to celebrate Joseph and Jessi's wedding.
I didn't know what to think. Because, yes, I am one of those people.
I have come to adore Jessi. She is open, she is blunt, she is kind, she is educated. Most important, though, she respects, adores, and takes care of our Joseph. It's good that the teddy bear of the group has a teddy bear of his own now.
Some pics from the evening.
Coming soon, the nuptials of these two lovelies.
+of+100_0350_00.jpg)







No comments:
Post a Comment