Tuesday, July 26, 2011

San Diego: Day Four

Wild Animal Park!

This was our last day and Jeff and I were feeling it. We didn't want to stay too long at the Safari Park, so we hit up a couple parts of the park and did the African Trail Ride.

This place was cool because the animals are RIGHT THERE.





Cheetah! Resting under the tree.





Lots of endangered animals, like that White Rhino.


Baby antelopedeerAfricanhorned thing


Gorilla ass.

Jeff playing Super Dad.
We only stayed for a couple hours. Our kids were tuckered out after seeing many endangered animals they will no doubt completely forget about. Shortly after this last pic we were on our way home.

I'm glad we went so Jeff and I could see the animals in a really unique and interesting environment. I was also glad we had a morning activity to wear out the babes.

Proof:
Loooove this pic.

1 comment:

The Wizzle said...

I love that last picture SO MUCH.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...