Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer 2011 projects

It always starts with "just a little paint" and ends with me picking out tile and shopping for decor items.
B has been moping. Requesting his bathroom to be "back to perfect". I keep reminding him he picked out the paint.
These corners are why this is the LAST room in the house to be painted.

More to come.

In other developments, I hit up one of my favorite thrift stores and found this vintage light fixture. I couldn't resist.

Perhaps this was in your grandmother's house? Well, I don't care. It spoke to my soul. It was really awkward for the volunteer watching me commune with a light fixture.

If you recall my obsession with the drum pendant above my kitchen table. Hey, some people have foot fetishes, I have a light fixture fetish.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...