Saturday, October 11, 2008

detailed sensory moment

Saturday afternoon and the windows and blinds are open with cool fresh air and bright natural light flooding the house. Jeff watching football, the baby softly snoring on the monitor, and warm clothes spinning in the dryer. Snacking on jalapeno chips and sipping on diet Coke. And I still have one more day left in the weekend.

Screw Calgon...


(Erin's favorite shoes.)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Those shoes...UGH

witticism here said...

:)

You should blame my mom. For some reason she keeps buying them for me and B.

ripley263 said...

Why do I always get blamed for everything?

Bradley loves his Crocs because they serve two purposes - to walk in and to chew on. He has GOOD taste (literally)!!

Jenna said...

The windows open and the cross breeze blowing. It's a feeling for the books.

I just really enjoy sensory moments in general.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...