Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My tick is back

When I get stressed and my blood pressure rises my right eye starts twitching--much like that teacher on Daria.

I really want to take a mental health day from work, but I feel guilty when I do that and I want to save as many days as I can before I pop another kid out. I want to get a massage or do some retail therapy, but I can't justify spending the money.
My poor man's therapy is wandering aimlessly on the internet. For instance, I googled eye-twitch and read a piece about how it could be a sign of a neurological disorder, like Tourette's Syndrome. I do have a foul mouth, so that could explain a lot.
Mmmkay, I think that is is for now.

2 comments:

Jeff Westover (Go Ducks!) said...

Duh! If you had Tourette's Syndrome you'd have a fucking eye twitch.

Renee said...

DARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Oh man, I miss that show.

Your eye twitch is just a sign you're getting crotchety. Go with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...