
I was driving today and I saw a Sara Lee truck that read "Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee." Am I dumb or something, because for the past 25 (almost 26) years I thought the little jingle for Sara Lee went "Nobody does it like Sara Lee." This makes more sense to me than the truck jingle. Why do we need all those negatives: nobody and doesn't? (Did I get English teacher preachy on that one??)
I like my version better... and cupcakes.
1 comment:
I ALWAYS thought it was "nobody does it like sara lee" too. Then I realized it was the other way around like 2 yrs ago and I was a little dissapointed. Then again, I can give you a laundry list of things that I thought were one way and turned out to be another. Here's an example
Song: "Boys of summer"
Katy's interpretation "Poison Summer"
Post a Comment