There is a financial meltdown, a presidential election, some dude had the audacity to say Magic Johnson faked AIDS, and THIS is news?
I nursed my son and loved that I did. It was hard for me to share him when he was born; it had just been the two of us for quite some time. Nursing was something that brought that connection back. That isn't to say I walked around the entire time I nursed him with my top open. When I fed him it was usually in a private place (dressing room, restroom sitting area, the car if I wanted)--not because I cared if people were uncomfortable, but because it was relishing the one-on-one time with my baby.
As far as I can tell this is a private moment captured by the camera being held by the father of the babies. It just so happens they decided to share the pic. Who cares? It isn't like she is at some movie premiere with a twin attached to each boob.
Slow news day...slow blog day.
No comments:
Post a Comment