Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What's new pusscat?

I've received a couple of texts making sure I am still alive since I haven't been updating the blogeroo. Who knew that so many people cared? Thank you all two of you. :)

Ummm, well, I had to go amend my retirement accounts. You know, setting up a Roth IRA and moving my 403b, but no one really cares about that other than me, my $ guy, and daddy-poo.

I am officially obsessed with sewing projects. Definitely not anything to write home about. I have made some pillows, place mats, hemmed some pants, and some baby booties...oh, and an apron that magically makes me look thirty pounds heavier (every girl's dream). There is a lot I don't get about sewing and each time I sit down at sewing machine I think, why do I like this so much, again?

My parents took B to the fair today (no pics yet to back this claim up). They picked him up from the sitter around 10am and when I called at 2:30pm they were just leaving...tired baby alert. He had fun with the animals and eating hamburger, fries, fudge, funnel cake, ice cream, corn dogs... I told my parents I will be leaving his diapers on their porch. The rumblings on the way home were very disconcerting.

We finally settled on B's Halloween "costume." He is going to be Stewie from Family Guy. We figured we would hit up the thrift stores for red overalls and a yellow shirt, but apparently there was a run on both items. I found a girl's red Winnie the Pooh overall dress and thanks to my new skills I was able to remove/disguise the WtP paraphernalia (hate that bear) and create pant legs. Pics to follow...

That's it for now. Hope everyone is well!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's amazing. my friend from work calls connor stewie but i couldn't figure out how to make his head look like a football!! i can't wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

Stewie!! EXCELLENT choice, Keiko and Jeff! : )

Winnie the Pooh... Agreed. Eeyore was always the one who creeped me out the most...

a mopey, tired donkey? a bewildered pig? a go lucky yellow bear?

Ridiculous.

I love and miss you guys tons!!

Ern said...

These are the cutest booties ever! i want to make some... for my size 10 feet.

You need to post a pic of that snazzy apron.

Valerie said...

Those little "slippees" are more adorable than one can bear! Makes me miss my little children so much (ages 31, 28, and 25!).

Can you make them in a Womens size 6 1/2?

Renee said...

Yay! I will have a friend who sews!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...