Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

I can't decide if I want to buy something like this off of Craigslist and paint it some funky color...like, oh, um say turquoise or funky green (well, I pretend I will and then I'll paint it a sensible, yet edgy gray or blue or green.)


Or, if want to take one of these fabrics and do an upholstered headboard with what I have now (how trendy of me).

 



What I have now (plus the side tables that attach):
 
Yes, that is the stock photo from Ikea, because my bed is unmade missing the duvet cover, has a dirty diaper next to it, and is strewn with all sorts of clothes.

Or, I can pretend like there is absolutely nothing wrong with my room and my time is better served finishing this never ending (unpaid) certification to teach college composition courses, finish up the classes I registered for that will bump me up on the food-chain, or spend the dwindling hours of the summer with my boys (though if you read this you will know that I definitely need a break).

Help.

4 comments:

jules said...

It is summer. Screw work - do whatever will relax you the most. There is time enough for school stuff later.

Emily said...

I'm with Jules.

Cassandra said...

My bed isn't made either! I like the fabric you picked; definitely eye-catching.

Jeff Westover (Go Ducks!) said...

Paint you bed and upholster the dirty diaper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...