Monday, July 5, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

For the 4th of July weekend we went to Portland, Oregon to visit family and celebrate our cousin Jenna's high school graduation! It was way too much fun.



This was Cash's first time on a plane and he was awesome. It helped that I sat in first class and had a bit of space (thanks JW!) so I was able to have the Boppy with me for him to sleep and eat.

Going there and back the people next to me were initially put off that they were sitting next to a baby. I get it, you spend a lot of money on first class and a baby shows up. But, both people gushed about him at the end of each flight.

Going...

Coming home...


Oh yeah.

Going...

The strawberry did not survive long.

Coming home...

Yummy salmon salad.

Word.

******************
For the millionth time, but still it doesn't seem enough, thank you to my cousin Julie and my parents for helping us have an awesome family vacation.

1 comment:

Ern said...

Ummm, I'm going to come over right now, end the evening of my birthday right by cuddling with CashMan. Seriously, I am going through some mad withdrawals. So glad you posted these yummy pics of him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...