I have two girls, and yeah, those people are crazy. They must drug their children to get them to cooperate and wear that stuff, and then they tie them up so the dear little kiddies won't get it dirty.
CPS, here I come! It better be an anonymous tip though, in case they decide to check me out while they're in the neighborhood...
ahhhhh! i saw this posted this morning and when i saw your blog thought, hmm that crazy crap looks familiar. this ranks up there with those big flower headbands you know i hate. word.
I love your blog- I am so glad you commented on mine. You are hilarious and make me laugh every day. Those are some pretty interesting outfits?? just looking at them makes me think "clown." yikes. some parents. :)
I'm not sure you should be my friend. I went to the "boutique" and thought, "If I just didn't put the hat and the pants on these kids, I would totally buy that." I feel shame. Come on Tessy, you know you kind of love the "Olivey Owl" outfit.
6 comments:
I actually snorted.
I have two girls, and yeah, those people are crazy. They must drug their children to get them to cooperate and wear that stuff, and then they tie them up so the dear little kiddies won't get it dirty.
CPS, here I come! It better be an anonymous tip though, in case they decide to check me out while they're in the neighborhood...
ahhhhh! i saw this posted this morning and when i saw your blog thought, hmm that crazy crap looks familiar. this ranks up there with those big flower headbands you know i hate. word.
I can't even think of a decent comment. These are HIDEOUS. Does that work?
So I should take back those outfits I got you? ; )
I love your blog- I am so glad you commented on mine. You are hilarious and make me laugh every day. Those are some pretty interesting outfits?? just looking at them makes me think "clown." yikes. some parents. :)
I'm not sure you should be my friend. I went to the "boutique" and thought, "If I just didn't put the hat and the pants on these kids, I would totally buy that." I feel shame. Come on Tessy, you know you kind of love the "Olivey Owl" outfit.
Post a Comment