Sunday, July 4, 2010

What happened to Cash's room

I love beds as much as I love chairs. I will not get rid of them unless I absolutely have to. B's full bed had to go somewhere, so we put it in Cash's room. Now, if we have a guest bed available for anyone who wants to visit. Anyone?

Sigh... why do I take pictures and not fix the pillows? Ignore the long pillow off center.

Ikea duvet for $9, thank you. Still using the old suitcases for storage.


Remember the vintage Kansas license plate? It's the top right one.

Other pics...



These album covers will work well in the other room once Cash moves.


Cash was pissed I was taking pictures and not feeding him. I wish you could hear the commotion he was making during the taking of this picture. In other news, aren't those thighs delicious?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your baby is cooler than my baby.

chris+amber said...

I LOVE your taste & style. It all ties together perfectly. Good job! You have such handsome little boys.

Renee said...

CUTE!!!

Where did you find the album frames? PleasesayIKEAPLeasesayIKEAPLeasesayIKEA

witticism here said...

Jeff made them. We looked everywhere but they are so overpriced.

Cassandra said...

Would it weird you out if I said I wanted to take a bite out of Cash's thigh?

Unknown said...

No, Cassandra, I would completely understand. Fat babies FTW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...